Report on Supply Chain Compliance
News and Compliance Strategies on a Global Level
In today’s competitive world, your supply chain faces an unlimited number of risks. How are you staying informed?
SCCE’s Report on Supply Chain Compliance (RSCC) brings you the latest global news on regulation enforcements, compliance tools, and the evolving standards for supply chain management, covering:
- Third-party due diligence
- Trade agreements and sanctions
- Human trafficking and modern slavery
- Regulation guidance and much more!
RSCC is written by compliance experts and knowledgeable journalists. The stories are packed with valuable tools to help compliance professionals mitigate supply chain risks.
View sample articles on SCCE & HCCA's content platform, COSMOS:
- In spite of EU nations’ interest, US sanctions Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua
- 'Setting a higher bar' for modern slavery due diligence: A conversation with Kate Dunbar
- The nuts and bolts: EU's chemical regulation touches all parts of a product
- Reduce, reuse, and reverse logistics
Your annual subscription includes:
- Online access to 22 issues published biweekly throughout the year
- Access to all back issues
- 1.0 non-live continuing education unit (CEU) requirement for each issue read, toward certification by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®
$300 for SCCE & HCCA members, $375 for non-members