Write for Ethikos
Ethikos explores ethics issues and trends that are shaping today's workplace cultures and business decisions. Articles should be geared toward the wider, diverse audience; i.e., discussions should be written to be more accessible and applicable to readers, including those less familiar with the subject. Articles should aim to educate this diverse audience.
Topic areas that Ethikos covers include:
- Ethical considerations for environmental social and governance (ESG) issues
- Ethical issues related to technology and business (e.g., artificial intelligence)
- Whistleblowing and retaliation/harassment – how culture can lead to these events
- Ethics program and policy development, training and culture
- Conflicts of interest (nepotism, COI during investigations, etc.)
- Behavioral ethics (motivations behind ethical and unethical decisions) and training
- Business ethics theory (e.g., Stakeholder Theory)
For those who are Certified In Compliance and Ethics Professional® (CCEP®) and write articles in Ethikos, CCB awards those authors two CEUs.
Articles are accepted and published on a rolling basis.
For questions and article proposals/submissions, please contact the editor, Margaret Martyr.