Skip to main content

Become a Member

To become an SCCE member please fill out the form below. If you prefer to pay by check, please fill out the Membership Application PDF.  Group Memberships: If you’re taking advantage of the discounted group rate, please submit a form for each applicant by mail or fax.

Looking for assistance or would like to be invoiced for your HCCA Membership  
Contact Member Services 

Membership Refunds/Cancellations/Transfers: We do not offer refunds for our membership fees. If applicable you may transfer your membership to another member of your organization at no charge. A transferred membership will use the remainder of the original membership term.

Memberships are owned by the individual on the account, even if the member leaves an organization or if the membership was paid for by that organization. If an employer loses membership due to a departing employee, that organization can obtain a six-month membership free of charge for an individual who does not currently have a membership. The six-month membership will not be added to an existing membership that an individual already holds.