The virtual conference times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Friday, April 24
08:25 AM - 08:30 AMOpening RemarksTampaFL
08:30 AM - 09:30 AMDesign Thinking & Compliance
- Compliance is largely misunderstood and maybe even under-appreciated in most companies, but it’s not optional
- Attend this session to discover:
- What is Design Thinking?
- How Design Thinking can help you do your job
- The keys to understanding your ‘customer’
- Ways to work better together
09:30 AM - 09:45 AMBreakTampaFL
09:45 AM - 10:45 AMInternal Investigations & Unconscious Bias Wendy Evans, Sr Mgr Ethics Core Programs, Lockheed Martin Latour "LT" Lafferty, Partner, Holland & KnightTampaFL
10:45 AM - 11:00 AMBreakTampaFL
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMCompliance Concerns During a Global Pandemic James Green, Director of Professional Practices, Origami Risk
- Work from Home and Data Privacy
- Taking Employee Temperatures - A Compliance Nightmare
- Essential vs Non Essential - Complying with conflicting Government Issued Orders
12:00 PM - 01:00 PMLunch BreakTampaFL
01:00 PM - 02:00 PMEmployee Relations & Crisis Management | Through the Lens of Legal & Compliance Dawn Siler-Nixon, Diversity & Inclusion Partner, FordHarrison LLP Tanja Gromadzki, Ethics & Compliance Manager, Americas, Tech Data Corporation
- Understanding Employee Relations and Crisis Management with a focus on COVID-19
- Develop a foundation for the legal and compliance "best practices" when faced with crisis management
- Discuss current examples of how companies have responded to COVID-19 from a legal and compliance standpoint.
02:00 PM - 02:15 PMBreakTampaFL
02:15 PM - 03:15 PMData Privacy with 2020 Vision Diane Del Re, Privacy and Compliance Manager, Holland & Knight
- How to keep up with an evolving privacy
- Keeping up with trends and establishing your baseline
- Understanding your obligations related to data privacy, data protection and incident response Are you working closely with IT? If not, you should be!
- The privacy program needs cybersecurity
- Using tools and automation to ethically engineer your infrastructure
- How technology can monitor and enforce compliance Where’s the data?
- Data identification, asset mapping and governance
- How to create and update an effective asset inventory
03:15 PM - 03:30 PMBreakTampaFL
03:30 PM - 04:30 PMFostering Ethical Leadership Mary Lippitt, Founder, Enterprise Management Ltd.
- Examine the impact of weak ethical leadership
- Explore four strategies for developing ethical leadership
- Learn six mindsets to overcome resistance
Agenda subject to change.