The virtual conference times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Friday, May 8
08:25 AM - 08:30 AMOpening Remarks
08:30 AM - 09:30 AMCyber Security 101 - Solutions and Services David Basham, Cyber Broker, Willis Towers Watson
- State of the Cyber Market – Ransomware on the rise
- Cyber Policies – Coverages, Solutions, and Services
- Cyber Trends to watch in 2020
09:30 AM - 09:45 AMBreak
09:45 AM - 10:45 AMNon-Retaliation: The Five Biggest Mistakes E&C Programs Make Lori Tansey Martens, President, International Business Ethics Institute
- The non-retaliation policy language that has a chilling effect on employees’ willingness to speak-up (and it’s probably in yours.)
- The retaliation whistleblowers fear most, and how to counter it.
- The really bad advice we give managers to avoid perceptions of retaliation (the answer will surprise you.)
10:45 AM - 11:00 AMBreak
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMMergers and Acquisitions: Navigating Anti-Corruption, Sanctions and Integration Risks Virginia Suveiu, Of Counsel, Volkov Law Group Jessica Sanderson, Of Counsel, The Volkov Law Group LLC
- Acquisitions pose significant anticorruption, sanctions, cyber-security and other risks
- Pre-acquisition due diligence is important to identify risks and develop an effective integration plan
- Companies have to devote significant time and resources to plan and execute integration strategies in order to avoid risks and possible government enforcement actions
12:00 PM - 01:00 PMLunch Break
01:00 PM - 02:00 PMEducation and Training in Your Compliance & Ethics Program Karl Schneider, Manager - Compliance, AGDC Joy Thorpe, Sr. Manager, Compliance and Integrity, Altria Client Services
- Alternative Communications Options
- Alternative Training Options
- Options for Any Size Budget
02:00 PM - 02:15 PMBreak
02:15 PM - 03:15 PMHow to Manage the Future Impacts of COVID 19 on Third Party Risk and Compliance Sam Abadir, Director, IRM Industry Solutions, NAVEX Global
- Understand the impacts of COVID-19 on third party risk management and compliance
- Understand where third party risk happens and where its often overlooked
- Learn about a framework to help manage third party compliance and risk obligations
03:15 PM - 03:30 AMBreak
03:30 PM - 04:30 PMSocial Media & Compliance: A Match Made in Heaven or...? Kortney Nordrum, Regulatory Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Deluxe Corporation
- Learn from the mistakes of others - using real world examples to highlight social media risks lurking in your organization.
- Learn best practices for using social media in your hiring and firing decisions (spoiler alert: it’s harder than you think).
- Leave with guidance, checklists, and a sample policy to get the ball rolling toward your new social media compliance scheme.
Agenda subject to change.