2021 Virtual European Compliance & Ethics Institute
The 2021 virtual ECEI will be live and interactive. The speaker lineup includes 90+ compliance and ethics professionals from a variety of industries, including the U.K Serious Fraud office, U.S. Department of Justice, Agence Francaise Anticorrupton, Deloitte, Cisco International Limited, and many more. You will have the opportunity to ask questions of the speakers and chat with other attendees throughout the conference.
Choose from over 45 sessions that offer practical solutions to mitigate risk and strengthen a global compliance and ethics program. All sessions have a knowledge level associated with them: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced. These levels are a guideline, and you are welcome to attend sessions of any level.
ECEI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the convenience of your home or office. Learn more about Continuing Education
Monday 12:20-12:45 CET: Trivia: Test your knowledge and win prizes
Tuesday 12:20-12:50 CET: Speed networking
Hot Topics for 2021
- Pandemic Learnings
- Crisis Management
- Data Privacy and Data Protection
- Implementing Global Trade Compliance
- Risk Management
- Conflict of Interest
Who Should Attend
- Compliance and Ethics Professionals
- In-house and Outside Counsel
- Audit Managers/Officers
- Information and Privacy Officers
- Regulators and Other Government Personnel
- Risk Managers
- Corporate Executives and Leaders
- Researchers and Policy Makers
- Human Resource Managers
Non – Members
Registration + First-Time Membership*
Group Discount for 3 or More**
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Attendees can purchase the conference session recording package for only $100. Please view our order form
Take advantage of this affordable opportunity to hear the sessions you may have missed and earn non-live CCB CEUs.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting with SCCE please view our prospectus.
Educational sessions cover topics to support the growth and development of your compliance and ethics program. Take home new solutions to current issues your organization faces from leaders in the compliance and ethics profession.
- The New 2021 Recommendations of the French Anti-Corruption Agency
- Corporate Anti-Retaliation Program
- Sanctions Compliance in Russia and CIS. How to be Compliant and Achieve Business Needs
- The Challenges of Cross-Border Investigations in a Data Privacy & Virtual Investigatory World
- Global Data Protection and Privacy
- Building a Transnational Workplace Investigations Process
- Navigating Conflicts Between the New Whistleblower Directive and GDPR
- Reducing Hiring Risks with Smart Intelligence
- Conducting Cross-Border Internal Investigations
- COVID-19: Crisis or Opportunity for Corporate Culture?
- The Future of Cyber Compliance
- Proactive Management of International ThirdParty Integrity and Corruption Risks