20th Annual Compliance & Ethics InstituteLas Vegas, Nevada, United States
The CEI is celebrating 20 years!
We are excited to announce that this year’s CEI will be live and in-person and will follow safety guidelines and recommendations as outlined by Centers for Disease Control, federal, state, and local government agencies at the time of this event. If you can’t travel to the conference, we will have a virtual component available.
20th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute
SCCE’s Compliance & Ethics Institute is the primary educational and networking event for compliance and ethics professionals worldwide. Leading industry professionals cover real‑world compliance issues, emerging trends, and practical applications.
Choose from a variety of sessions organized by knowledge levels: basic, intermediate, and advanced.
CEI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
In-person and virtual options
This year, SCCE is holding the Compliance & Ethics Institute in a very special mixed format that includes both in-person and virtual elements.
September 19–22, 2021
- Sunday- Wednesday
- Access to 88 live sessions- both in-person and virtual
- Network face-to-face with attendees, speakers, and solution providers
- Earn up to 30 live CCB CEUs
- Optional CCB certification exam offered on the last day
September 20–22, 2021
- Monday- Wednesday
- Access to 47 sessions, including live streamed sessions from Las Vegas and live virtual sessions
- Earn up to 21.6 live CCB CEUs
Both in-person and virtual conference attendees will receive online access to all on-demand session recordings for up to 60 days after the conference.
Follow us on social media using #SCCEcei
- General Compliance/Hot Topics
- Compliance Risks
- Privacy & Data Security
- Compliance Lawyer
- Case Studies
- Professional Skills
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Human resource managers
- Information officers
- Privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Researchers and policy makers
- Risk managers
- Staff educators and trainers
Upcoming Compliance and Ethics Institute Locations
October 16-19, 2022
Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ