Join SCCE in Amsterdam for the 10th Annual ECEI
Want to learn more about the challenges facing the European and global compliance and ethics community?
Join us for the 10th Annual European Compliance & Ethics Institute, 14–16 March 2022, in Amsterdam! Hear from today’s compliance and ethics leaders on the latest solutions to your challenges, hear strategies to mitigate risk, and improve your organization’s compliance program. All educational sessions have a knowledge level associated with them: basic, intermediate, and advanced. These levels are a guideline, and you are welcome to attend sessions of any level.
ECEI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
Hot topics for 2022
- Crisis management
- Data privacy and data protection
- Implementing global trade compliance
- Risk management
- Conflict of interest
- Healthcare compliance
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Information and privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Risk managers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Researchers and policy makers
- Human resource managers