Higher Education Compliance Conference
Do you want to learn…
- How to conduct a more effective Title IX investigation?
- The impacts of compliance in diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- How to better maintain and strengthen your institution’s compliance program?
Attend SCCE’s virtual Higher Education Compliance Conference, held June 14–16, 2021, and hear from experienced compliance and higher education professionals on a range of higher ed compliance topics. This includes recent changes in regulation, the role of compliance in diversity and inclusion, how to better manage conflicts of interest, and guidance and insights on building a stronger compliance program.
All conference sessions are organized by knowledge level: basic, intermediate, and advanced. These levels are a guideline, and you are welcome to attend sessions of any level.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the convenience of their home or office.
Get complimentary access to HCCA’s Research Compliance Conference for free with your registration.
2021 Session Highlights
- Title IX
- Clery Act
- Privacy and Security
- NCAA Enforcement Trends
- Institutional Data
- Compliance Training
- Section 117 Compliance
- Code of Conduct
- Conflicts of Interest
Who should attend?
- Compliance & Ethics Officers
- Academic Compliance Managers
- Title IX Compliance Officers
- IT Compliance Directors and Managers
- CFOs, Accountants, and Others in Finance
- Internal Auditors
- University Privacy Officers
- General Counsel
Non – Members
Registration + First-Time Membership*
Group Discount for 3 or More**
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Catch up on the sessions you couldn’t make, or revisit your favorites anywhere, anytime. Purchase the Session Recordings
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting with SCCE please view our prospectus.