Thank you for being a speaker at the 2019 Compliance & Ethics Institute.Please complete the following list by the due dates to be eligible to speak.
Submit the Speaker Agreement | Due March 31
Please review and complete these speaker forms and speaker reimbursement for participating in SCCE's Compliance & Ethics Institute by March 31. Fill out the Speaker Agreement
Submit your speaker biography and photo | March 31
- If you did not submit your biography and photo at the time of your proposal, please update your user profile.
Email your presentation | Due August 19
- Your presentation deadline is August 19. Click here for some presentation guidelines. Once we receive your presentation they are imported into the mobile app and on our website for attendees. Sending them in on time assures they will be available to attendees. Please mark this date in your calendars
Reserve your hotel room | August 22
- You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations. HCCA suggests making them early to ensure a room at the group rate. Hotel Information below.For information on all hotel and reservation options, please visit the Hotel Reservations Webpage HCCA is offering a choice in hotels for 2019, you may choose to stay at Sheraton Boston, Boston Marriott Copley Place or the Westin Copley Place. All meeting space for the conference is located at the Hynes Convention Center and all hotels are connected to the convention center via indoor walkways. The cutoff date to receive the group rates is March 15, 2019 or once the group block is full, which may be prior to this date. It is recommended to book your hotel reservations early. Hotel accommodations are not included in your conference registration fee.
Book your transportation
- You are responsible for booking your own transportation to and from the event.
Pick your Sessions
Once you confirm you would like to be a speaker we will register you for the event. You can login to your Account Dashboard and click on your upcoming events. Here you can choose which sessions you would like to attend and choose your dietary needs. All speakers get complimentary registrations and can go to any of the other sessions we offer.
Apply for the Certification Exam (Optional)
- The CCEP exam is optional for those wishing to sit for the exam, application and fees are separate from the conference and not included, for more information visit CCB's website.
Visit our Conference Website
Get more information on other speakers, venue information and the conference schedule
Contact Your Conference Planner