Community Engagement Manager
Job Title: Community Engagement Manager
To apply, send resume to: Careers@corporatecompliance.org
FSLA Classification: Non- Exempt
Percentage of travel: 20%
This position is responsible for the management, execution and strategy of the Association Networking Tools. Managing and building relationships with compliance community members, supporting the mission of the Association. Responsible for executing activities to engage members and the compliance community in an ongoing dialog, primarily through social media. SCCE & HCCA communities include the overall global compliance community as well as specific segment communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the strategies for engagement of people and communities on our social network. Includes increasing activity by starting discussions and encouraging existing ones, aimed at “keeping the conversation going”. Monitors and evaluates the success of community engagement strategies and makes amendments as needed.
- Create groups through the social network tool as needed, may include international geographies, industry interests, years in the profession, etc., while encouraging memberships. Seed and stimulate dialogue in the groups on an ongoing basis.
- Designs and manages community engagement services, experiences and initiatives including scheduling and facilitating a regular schedule of interactions among members of the compliance community, mostly online but occasionally in person.
- Works with internal stakeholders to cross promote association services through social network platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining vendor relationships and IT resources to maintain the proprietary platform. Includes routine maintenance and upgrade execution in-line with association brand standards.
- Responsible for engagement via social network outlets, including LinkedIn, Instagram, etc including writing regular (at least twice a month) posts for the Compliance & Ethics blog.
- Facilitates activities of the eventual Early Career Professional Program, including planning and administrating events at CEI/CI, facilitating conversations on social network site, facilitating meetings of the ECPP steering committee.
- Supports the Global Compliance Ambassador initiative, including administration of meetings and coordination of communications to and among the Ambassadors.
- Monitors community member posts, fostering positive and collaborative commentary. Monitors for posts in which association response is needed. Deletes, as necessary, inappropriate messages.
- Stays current on best practices and new engagement techniques for growing and improving social network engagement.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent Postsecondary Education or Equivalent; or relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and articulately orally and in writing
- Solid relationship management skills enhancing organizational relations and external community interactions
- Deep understanding of broader digital marketing channels with the ability to align strategy into customer engagement
- Ability to partner effectively with internal and external teams or individuals to create clarity and deliver successful results.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include travel to meetings within the U.S. and Internationally
- Ability to work with a variety of diverse backgrounds, communities and personalities
- Ability to understand online social platforms and work with IT resources to keep them functioning properly
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time hosting meetings and/or serve our international members
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time both domestically and/or internationally
- A graduate from a CCB accredited university program or a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prior community, campaign organizing
- Experience in compliance related field