Extend the reach of your compliance and ethics program
Whether you call yours an “Ambassadors Program”, “Champions Program”, or “Liaison Program”, they all do the same thing—spread awareness and broaden the reach of your compliance and ethics program by using businesspeople as extra arms, legs, and ears.
Join SCCE for this one-day virtual conference, Leading an Effective Ethics & Compliance Ambassadors Program. Through sessions led by industry leaders with deep experience leading Ambassador Programs, you’ll examine different state-of-the-art efforts and ways to improve (or even launch) your own program.
- Successfully navigating the changing landscape for ambassador programs
- Optimizing the structure of your program to maximize effectiveness
- Recruiting and training your ambassadors: It’s all about the people
- Inspiring, sustaining, and expanding the network in the medium and long term and building in continuous improvement
- Communicating with the wider workforce
- Metrics and assessing your program’s effectiveness
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
Choose Your Date:
|August 18, 2022||Virtual CDT||Register Now!|
|December 8, 2022||Virtual CST||Register Now!|